Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Settling In

Our apartment living room.

Kati trying to toast some bread with out a toaster.

Unpacking in Camden's room.  The girls bunk beds hadn't arrived yet so they slept here for the first week.

Suitcases open so we could find things when we needed them.

Our first meal in the apartment.  Kati made some eggs and potatoes.

Mattress on the floor was a perfect place for the kids to play during the day.  There was a summer camp happening at our school so the kids always had plenty to watch out our apartment windows.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like a nice place to live once all the furniture and appliances arrive--clean and new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an oven with a broiler? You can toast bread on the top shelf. Many Chinese do not have ovens, only the stovetop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to add my name. I'm not unknown. This is Tessie McFadden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to add my name. I'm not unknown. This is Tessie McFadden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool to see your accommodations. I see that Camden's bed came in real handy right away!

    ReplyDelete