Sunday, June 26, 2016

Second Trip to China

The second trip in April of 2016 was meant to be introduced as the new Principal, meet all the employees of the school and prepare the apartment for my family.

Campus of RDF International School

When I went over in April we spent extensive time planning what I would take.  Even though it was just me traveling I took 2 large suitcases full of needed supplies for the family that 
I would leave there until we arrived in July.

We asked them to remove the wall between the very small kitchen and master bedroom so we could turn it into a dining area.  They didn't have any dining area in the apartment to begin with.

Being introduced as the new principal to the faculty.

Being introduced to the small student body.

A lot of open space in this new school just waiting for us to recruit more students.

Lots of shelves in our small apartment.

Area around Depang where the school is located.

Center of the city of Depang.  Mcdonalds and KFC:)

They have a very nice road and bike lane that crosses through the middle of the town.

Doing commercials for the new school.

They had this up and hanging the same day I arrived.

More commercials and advertising materials.

School recruitment Fair.


Advertising materials 

There are 52 beaches with in an hours drive.  During the spring the weather was very cloudy.  Sometimes I couldn't see where the water ended and the sky began.  
The locals say it gets better in the summer.


When I'm running an errand up town this is the quickest and cheapest mode of transpiration. 


Back entrance to our school.  Very secure with 24/7 security.

No comments:

Post a Comment